For instructors it is important to control users from within BuddyPress and the webpages through WordPress. There are several plugins that are useful. WP admin UI customize allows for drag and drop webdesign; wpfilebase allows for uploads of all file types.
How to create a new page?
1. Go to “My Sites” > “Design & Computation” > “Dashboard”
2. Click on “Pages” on the sidebar then select “Add New”
3. Name the new page then click “Publish” on the right sidebar
How to put pages under a Parent Page?
1. Go to the page that you are placing for and click on the “Parent” options
2. Select the “Parent” that you wish to host your page(s).
How to move your page onto the Main Menu on site?
1. Go to “Appearance” on the “Dashboard” sidebar and select “Menus”
2. On the “Pages” box, find the page that you wish to move, check the box and click “Add to Menu”