EX.05 Prototyping

img_1220

img_1183   Sprocket and flywheel that I took from an old schwinn excercise bike in my apartment. These components can be reused to create a cog for rotational motion. img_1184

We built an mdf platform to sit on, it can be mounted onto the hub. We are also thinking about putting a spring system for interrupted rotational motion.

img_1185

The brake mechanism is controlled by the know at the top that moves a nut up and down a threaded screw. That adjusts the tension in the springs.

img_1186

Repurposed clamp brake, we are going to reuse the components to create a clamping mechanism that can control the flow of material going through a tube.

27 Responses

1. Wonderful paintings! That is the kind of info that should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thanks =)

2. Great ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

3. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

4. I carry on listening to the news broadcast lecture about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?

5. I do consider all of the ideas you’ve presented on your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for starters. May just you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.