Ex05 1:1 Prototyping

meshmodellingtest03 meshmodellingtest05   meshmodellingtest01

Attempting to re-model that bomb-ass Bicycle which is supplied as an example

_________________________________________________

92216

Spindle

Goal: design a spindle which will allow us to utilize thread as part of the extraction process

Result:

+ Joints function very well due to compression-abilities of the PLA

+ The base plate needs to be offset so that it can rotate with less friction.

spindleholder02

spindleholder03 spindleholder

Drill Automater

Goal: design a grip that can hold onto a Bosch 18v Drill allowing various degrees of compression onto the trigger

Result:

+ Very well-fitting to the drill. Too well-fitting. There is no room around the trigger and thereby we cannot increase pressure.

+ Tolerance is king. There is no room for the screws to actually get inserted into the threading.

automatic-drill03

automatic-drill01 automatic-drill02
automatic-drill04 automatic-drill05

6 Responses

1. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

2. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

3. Mrs. Fister, this clue is your next bit of information. Please message the agency at your earliest convenience. No further information until next transmission. This is broadcast #4947. Do not delete.