“Last semester I visualized having a gallery show, and got one after a lifetime of not having the know-how to get that done. This semester I visualized having a loving man in my life to live with, and that happened. Both of these were things right in front of me, the visualization helped me solidify the desire, the meditation helped me reach out and grab what was right under my nose. So the most significant benefit has been breaking the walls I put up around me.” – Participant
Are you ready to begin ?
The Meditation Incubator is free for all matriculated Pratt students, alumni, faculty, and staff members.
Community participants are welcome to join our world wide community, please note that course fees do apply, click here for the Community Registration form.
Steps to register for the Meditation Incubator:
1. Fill out the registration form. (Fall 19 registration will open this summer)
2. Order the books for the course, and begin reading.
4. Start your practice of mindfulness. Begin with the 6 minute meditation Quiet Breath – Image of Pebble.
5. Check out the resources/store page for additional links and readings.
6. You will receive a confirmation of your registration within 2 weeks of your application for either the live class or online class once we have reviewed your application.
Need more information?
- Watch / Listen to the Information Session video
- For an overview of what we will cover take a look at the Course outline.
- Read participant feedback
- Learn about the instructor, Rhonda Schaller
- Need more info? Email Sam Harvey with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are registered
Then, to start the course, just enter the password to access the site content when prompted to on the page Week 1 ! You can use the online sessions as a refresher or do the course completely online. It is the same password for all the pages, and once entered – you are free to roam and download your materials.
Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or simply want to share your excitement! You can email me directly at Rhonda.email@example.com
All the best,