One of the little annoyances for me on the older rev speeduino boards was the MPX sensor. It’s half cut screw posts made it fit so sloppy. I made a quick cap to stabilize it. STL Here .
I’ve been using these SeaDoo 36-2 trigger wheels I though I’d try to copy the ford 36-1 Wheel for use on an old Bolens Tractor I want to “update” So Far looks good. I want to try
I wanted to use a Sparkfun Blynk Board for a remote temperature sensor. I made a little shield. luckily the pin spacing matches a protoboard. And I 3D printed a stacking case for the battery I Added a DHT11 Temperature
Since I was making connector boxes anyway I made a bunch of these to update my breadboards… A little swipe from a black sharpie highlights the raised polarity symbols….
I’ve been playing with Cura’s pause at layer plugin to make USB panel mount connectors. So far they work pretty well.. When is pauses you can drop in a connector shell Then continue the print and wait for it