School of Continuing and Professional Studies at Pratt Institute
SAVI’s GIS and Design certificate program is a collaboration with the School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS). They handle registration, questions about foreign student eligibility, and issue transcripts and certificates.
To Register for Courses
Registering online is a multi-step process:
- Go to the Pratt SCPS website
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- On the next page, enter XSAVI in the Course Code Number box and click Submit.
- On the next page, select the course(s) of choice.
You may also register by phone at the above phone number.
Enrolling in the Program
- Call Pratt SCPS to pay a $100 enrollment fee, which allows us to track you through the program and issue transcripts and certificates. You can reach SCPS at 212.647.7199.
- Contact the program director, Case Wyse, to discuss your plan of study.